Join us in unleashing klydoscope thinking
To ask beautiful questions means using the power of enquiry to shift the way we think about something.
To put your mind in others means to make more human connections with everyone.
To solve it together means relying on each other and wanting to see others succeed.
To push until you’re proud means committing 100% and taking pride in what you create.
Workplace & Culture
We are based in a great co-working space just 2 minutes walk from
London Bridge tube station. It’s perfect for fitting in a pre-work
morning run along the river and there’s no shortage of lunch options
with Borough Market on our doorstep!
Our culture at Klydo is all about supporting each other and never being embarrassed to ask questions. We’re always experimenting with new ways to brainstorm ideas and are massive advocates of design thinking.
Above all though we love people who are passionate about the little things in life. Whether it’s climbing up mountains, playing strategy board games or discussing the latest Gimlet podcast, we can’t wait to hear what gets you excited.
Make your mark
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Be part of building the world’s most creative AI company
Be in control
- Freedom to shape the work you do
- Flexible hours
Stay curious, keep learning
- Training and development opportunities
- Membership to a museum or gallery of your choice
Enjoy growing rewards
- Competitive salary, stock options and a bonus every time we raise
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
Have fun along the way
- Vibrant co-working office environment
- Out-of-office adventures
Runway East London Bridge
20 St Thomas St
London SE1 9RS